Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

100%! It is very pricey! The 25% coupon back then helped, but without it, USD$39 is so expensive for a new release!
Snap. with the discount it came to around £23 shipped to the UK, which for a 2lp set is the standard price (in fact its the exact same for the standard pressing on Amazon UK at the moment).

This is much more My Shit™ than that god-awful Sylk exclusive and the color combo is 🔥🔥🔥

Assuming it's not priced on the level of Shabuka, I think I'm gonna jump on this when it presumably goes live tomorrow.

I think the Fat Beats exclusive was $24.95. If they price this like Shabaka, that's $14 more and insane, but anything is possible.

I can see it being $27-$29 which is still kind of pricey imo but kind of par the course for VMP for a while now.

Incidentally, the "Fiona Apple image trick" worked for Skull Session. This is from VMP's shopify page:

Yeah. That's how @Kyuuji grabbed that screenshot. I'm trying to speculate about what else they might release to punch that in the URL, but nothing is working.

Yeah. That's how @Kyuuji grabbed that screenshot. I'm trying to speculate about what else they might release to punch that in the URL, but nothing is working.
If they have any sort of competence they’d only push the new pages and assets live x time before going live with the announcement or release. With Skull Session assumed to go live tomorrow this would make sense (still early mind). That said you’d also have a staging environment for testing things like swaps so I guess there’s a chance you could stumble onto something like Graduation this way as it’s VMP lol. Worth mentioning to save going through too many (though it’s kind of addicting).

If they have any sort of competence they’d only push the new pages and assets live x time before going live with the announcement or release. With Skull Session assumed to go live tomorrow this would make sense (still early mind). That said you’d also have a staging environment for testing things like swaps so I guess there’s a chance you could stumble onto something like Graduation this way as it’s VMP lol. Worth mentioning to save going through too many (though it’s kind of addicting).

Definitely. I'm looking at stuff dropping today or soon. As @NewsFedora just stated

Run the Jewels 4 (or RTJ4) doesn't work I already checked :(

When https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0069/3465/9162/products/de_stijl_vinyl_store_800x.jpg starts working we can immediately start testing RHH and Classics.

Edit: Run the Jewels 4 (or RTJ4) doesn't work I already checked :(
Yep – great idea. Worth keeping mind of a quirk in their naming convention for second exports as well, as demonstrated by the Bella Donna URL:

Note the _2 following the bella_donna_vinyl_store. The standard you would expect without it doesn't exist.

As suspected!

More music to listen to ahead of the store drop. That Skull Session album is fucking fantastic, it has that 70s big band sound and the last track feels like it belongs on the Price is Right lol
It’s such a great album and I’ve been hunting for an OG in good shape for awhile but it’s always been a bit more than I wanted to spend. I slept on the Fat Beats one even though I posted it and that color variant was the best IMO. I might go for the VMP one as I like it 2nd best...but I also hate ordering through VMP so...if there’s free shipping workaround I might get it since I’m not a member anymore.

Back