Vinyl Me Please Essentials

What's a good rack for drying vinyl? I should probably stop letting them dry while one side is face down.

So I take mine from the cleaner, lay on a flat (New) microfiber towel and wipe the top side with another (New) microfiber towel and repeat on side two. By the time I'm done with that the record is dry and put into a sleeve. I've never had to continue drying on a rack.

its still cool people will get an audiophile copy of lady sings the blues...

also fitting that they do the sings the blues album since thats what they did for nina simone

Since Stankonia wasn't hearted, could it be Common's Like Water For Chocolate? Well reviewed album and Common seems to fit the clues.
I mentioned it might be Common earlier...Like Water For Chocolate would be dope too. That album is SO good. I have the Respect the Classics pressing which sounds okay from what I remember. And it would be peak VMP to get people all hyped for Stankonia and then not release it.

Since Stankonia wasn't hearted, could it be Common's Like Water For Chocolate? Well reviewed album and Common seems to fit the clues.
I don’t think so, because the December R&HH clue is “has been on a HH and Essentials ROTM”!

Has Big Boi ever been on any other Essentials ROTM, apart from Stankonia!?

Also, Common’s Like Water For Chocolate isn’t big enough in my opinion to be an Essentials ROTM!

I am sure it will be Stankonia! Storf is just messing around as usual!

I don’t think so, because the December R&HH clue is “has been on a HH and Essentials ROTM”!

Has Big Boi ever been on any other Essentials ROTM, apart from Stankonia!?
I don't get how any of these have to do with it not potentially being Common though? Common does fit the ideas -- romantically linked to Badu, came out in 2000.

I don't get how any of these have to do with it not potentially being Common though?
Because Big Boi will be the December R&HH ROTM. By the time Sir Lucious Left Foot gets released, Big Boi would of had to of been on an Essentials ROTM (Stankonia), and a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM (Southernplayalisticadilacmuzik)!

Do you get where I’m coming from? Unless you can prove that Waka Flocka Flame will have been on an Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM!

This proves that it won’t be Common for the October Essentials, due to the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM clue Storf just gave!

Because Big Boi will be the December R&HH ROTM. By the time Sir Lucious Left Foot gets released, Big Boi would of had to of been on an Essentials ROTM (Stankonia), and a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM (Southernplayalisticadilacmuzik)!

Do you get where I’m coming from? Unless you can prove that Waka Flocka Flame will have been on an Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM!

This proves that it won’t be Common for the October Essentials, due to the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM clue Storf just gave!
HE RESTS HIS CASE YOUR HONOR

Last edited:

Ah I see...it seems weird to say they have already been on an essentials album when that album isn't even released yet but that also seems like something Storf would do.

tenor.gif

Back