Vinyl Me Please Classics

I went through every listing of LPs marked as Blues that came out in 1970 and didn't see any that fit with the clue meaning number of letters...very possible that it's considered electric blues by Storf and not discogs tho...

I went through every listing of LPs marked as Blues that came out in 1970 and didn't see any that fit with the clue meaning number of letters...very possible that it's considered electric blues by Storf and not discogs tho...

I'm trying to find a connection to Eric Clapton (which I know is technically not blues but could be by Storfs definition).

10th studio album if you include his previous bands as well (I think, there's alot of live stuff sprinkled there). Singles are up for debate. 3 official ones but there were 1 or 2 b-sides that charted so could fit the 4? The 21, I have no idea....

The only other ones on RYM that fit for artist name and electric are Savoy Brown, John Mayall, Earl Hooker, and Bee Houston.

I think those first two would be a weird fit considering the other blues that has been picked. The latter two are deep cuts.

I didn't see if I could make the other numbers fit since I don't know what they mean.

This is pretty good though:

The only other ones on RYM that fit for artist name and electric are Savoy Brown, John Mayall, Earl Hooker, and Bee Houston.

I think those first two would be a weird fit considering the other blues that has been picked. The latter two are deep cuts.

I didn't see if I could make the other numbers fit since I don't know what they mean.

This is pretty good though:

Earl Hooker only has 1 album in 1970 and that's with John Lee Hooker. I was thinking Mayall too but also seems out of left field and couldn't figure out how to make any other clues fit. And Bee has the self-titled but no idea where the 21 comes from...that track is rad though!

What about Canned Heat - Future Blues?

10 letters in the name, 4 words total and/or 4 letters in the second word of the name, 21 letters total. I realize it's a stretch, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Per Discogs, it might have had a repress in 2019 as well.
I think that'd fit at least as well as Savoy Brown, wonder why one was included in my RYM search and not the other. I do think both move far enough into rock to make it a new direction than the previous VMP blues picks, but you never know.

Earl Hooker only has 1 album in 1970 and that's with John Lee Hooker. I was thinking Mayall too but also seems out of left field and couldn't figure out how to make any other clues fit. And Bee has the self-titled but no idea where the 21 comes from...that track is rad though!
What about Earl Hooker, Hooker and Steve? Yeah, still no idea on the 21.

Back