UK Members

ByersVinyl

I have been paired up with a US Santee. They didnt seem to leave a list of local stores unfortunately so I might end up having to go on Amazon US and get some bits sent from there. Otherwise I will hunt down a store close to them on google maps and try and sort something out there.
I tried the same - but my chosen vinyl wasn't available through any of the local stores.
Im happy with pick - just a shame I couldn't personalise it - Wouldnt even let me gift wrap it on Amazon

Captainfog

Admaxistrator
Admin
Any of the UK members planning on keeping their VMP subscription for at least the short to medium term?

Selaws

Going for a three month but if get hit with duties it will be the last one
Same here. I just received my ROTM the other day which had a declared value on the tracking but not on the box itself, so I wasn't charged. If I ever get hit with customs then theres a good chance it will be the end of it for me personally.

Gavaxeman

The other big issue will be the quality of picks and service ... they’ve had a bumpy December but seems to have largely been recovered ..wonder what knock on effect will happen with January’s deliveries

Bsdmr2

Same here. I just received my ROTM the other day which had a declared value on the tracking but not on the box itself, so I wasn't charged. If I ever get hit with customs then theres a good chance it will be the end of it for me personally.
Hope yet then! If I don’t get hit with charges then I may re-up for another 3 month depending on the Feb records.

Selaws

Hope yet then! If I don’t get hit with charges then I may re-up for another 3 month depending on the Feb records.
This is the same plan I had. My 3 months renews in the beginning of Jan and I was waiting to see if this package hit me with customs fees. It didn't so im resubbing. But if I receive any in the meantime which has fees I will jump in and cancel.

Gavaxeman

I bailed out of VMP before the jan renewal ... just didn’t feel like committing to another 3 months..wish they’d allowed me to go back on a monthly plan as I might have stuck around ..felt a bit hoodwinked with that qotsa change plan or miss out line

hamicle

My record shopping route when I'm in London has whittled down to a quick trip to Sister Ray and Reckless on my way from meeting to airport when down.

Think I've been to the OG Rough Trade once, a long time ago.