Troubleshooting Suggestions

Sparks_03

For the last month or so, my speakers will randomly cut off during the middle of an album. Sometimes it comes back quickly, and other times hours. Today, the same thing happened, but now I have no sound while Bluetooth streaming. This hasn’t been an issue in the past. These speakers are Kanto YU-4s, and are less than six months old. I have replaced cables, made sure everything was tightly in place, and reset them, all to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem could be?

For the last month or so, my speakers will randomly cut off during the middle of an album. Sometimes it comes back quickly, and other times hours. Today, the same thing happened, but now I have no sound while Bluetooth streaming. This hasn’t been an issue in the past. These speakers are Kanto YU-4s, and are less than six months old. I have replaced cables, made sure everything was tightly in place, and reset them, all to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem could be?
Sounds like the amp is starting to give out internally. The components on a lot of these powered speakers are really not of high quality. Did they come with a warranty?

Sounds like the amp is starting to give out internally. The components on a lot of these powered speakers are really not of high quality. Did they come with a warranty?
agreed, sounds like the internal amplifiers are thermally flaking out and resetting. Just reset your bluetooth to make sure thats not it.

I’m not the most tech savvy when it comes to these things. I appreciate the help, and they are still silent this morning. I submitted a ticket with the manufacture, so will update as needed.

Back