Triangle Borea BR03 Bookshelf Speakers Questions

NoTrend

So I am thinking about getting a pair of Triangle Borea BR03 Bookshelf speakers

One of the things recommended is if they are 2 feet away from a wall and about 6-7 feet apart

How important is these spacing for these, is it a deal breaker if they cant be spaced quite that way?

Anyone else have these or have experience with them? Is it worth the $500 price tag. Ready to pull the trigger, budget is about $500-600

So I am thinking about getting a pair of Triangle Borea BR03 Bookshelf speakers

One of the things recommended is if they are 2 feet away from a wall and about 6-7 feet apart

How important is these spacing for these, is it a deal breaker if they cant be spaced quite that way?

Anyone else have these or have experience with them? Is it worth the $500 price tag. Ready to pull the trigger, budget is about $500-600
Generally you want that rear space to avoid boominess. The horizonal spread will also depend in part on your listening distance. For a closer listening position a narrower setup is fine.

How much room do you have to work with?

Generally you want that rear space to avoid boominess. The horizonal spread will also depend in part on your listening distance. For a closer listening position a narrower setup is fine.

How much room do you have to work with?
thanks for taking the time to answer !

they won't be right up against the wall, maybe a foot from the back wall (the wall they will be face is far so thats no issue)

Where they will be sitting they will be about 5 feet apart , I will be pretty close to these speakers listening wise

if this may be a deal breaker, is there anything in that price range (can be a bit higher) with that same performance?

These seem like great speakers. I have been doing research for weeks now, and this is kind of where i ended up haha

thanks for taking the time to answer !

they won't be right up against the wall, maybe a foot from the back wall (the wall they will be face is far so thats no issue)

Where they will be sitting they will be about 5 feet apart , I will be pretty close to these speakers listening wise

if this may be a deal breaker, is there anything in that price range (can be a bit higher) with that same performance?

These seem like great speakers. I have been doing research for weeks now, and this is kind of where i ended up haha

I don’t think it will be an issue to have them 5 feet apart if you’re listening relatively close in. That sort of thing is all about the imaging - you’ll be able to move them around and figure out an arrangement that works for your space.

I don’t think it will be an issue to have them 5 feet apart if you’re listening relatively close in. That sort of thing is all about the imaging - you’ll be able to move them around and figure out an arrangement that works for your space.
Unfortunately I won't be able to really move them around

but this is definitely good to know. I will be about 5 feet away from them in terms of listening position

Back