The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

Wow, I have not listened to that album in about 30yrs and I am glad. Absolutely the most boring thing I have forced myself to listen to in years. And I cannot emphasize forced enough here.

I remember seeing them a couple of times, all the way out in Vancouver, opening for other acts. They tried so hard to make it big. Tried really really hard. 0/5

Wow, I have not listened to that album in about 30yrs and I am glad. Absolutely the most boring thing I have forced myself to listen to in years. And I cannot emphasize forced enough here.

I remember seeing them a couple of times, all the way out in Vancouver, opening for other acts. They tried so hard to make it big. Tried really really hard. 0/5

Musical diarrhoea

I just gave their latest, Philadelphia Mississippi, a try, and…it’s not terrible, but ten seconds later I couldn’t have hummed a single one of the tunes back at you.

I hadn’t listened to it ever and wish it had stayed that way. I actually own a G Love album. It’s entitled Lemonade and it doesn’t include the special sauce which I’m pretty sure is just boring juice.

Back