The NBA Thread

Hey fellas, I have the 8th pick and I am open to trading. I would give 8 for a 2nd and 3rd rounder or I’d also consider an even pick swap if I can move up

so my expert h2h categories Mock Draft in the 11th spot:

KD
Lebron
Ayton
Booker

Then i got distracted at work and started auto drafting. Will have to redo it now

Auction would take forever and have to be glued to my phone for hours.
ok - i don't disagree that it's longer, but i think the benefits far outweigh the negatives. everyone has the same shot at each player. i don't think there is time to implement it this year since the draft is tomorrow but snake drafting (particularly the way this league is set up) sucks.

i mean if you don't want to use your phone maybe you have another device?

ok - i don't disagree that it's longer, but i think the benefits far outweigh the negatives. everyone has the same shot at each player. i don't think there is time to implement it this year since the draft is tomorrow but snake drafting (particularly the way this league is set up) sucks.

I am a pro 🐍 draft. Virtual auction drafts are too long. Unless everyone is getting together at a bar I don’t have patience. Auctions are more fair but dumb luck is fun too.

How does the way this league is set up affect if it’s a snake or not? I’m not sure I follow

Back