The NBA Thread

I could just see that be something LA does to attract the casual fans out there with big bankroll

They need a Stud down low tho
Idk, signing the reigning Finals MVP should bring more than enough fans into the fold.

Idk, I think we really do need another center. I may be wrong, but I think we only have Zubac right now?

Montrezl Harrell too

but yea he isn't going to slow down Boogie. There aren't alot of talented big men left unless I am missing something. It's like Nene, Pau Gasol, and Joakim Noah

Montrezl Harrell too

but yea he isn't going to slow down Boogie. There aren't alot of talented big men left unless I am missing something. It's like Nene, Pau Gasol, and Joakim Noah
Zubac can totally slow down Boogie, because he already has. He brought Boogie's numbers way down the four times they played a healthy Warriors, averaging 29% FG in all four games, while his average in the season was 48%. I don't get why people think he can't defend,

Zubac can totally slow down Boogie, because he already has. He brought Boogie's numbers way down the four times they played a healthy Warriors, averaging 29% FG in all four games, while his average in the season was 48%. I don't get why people think he can't defend,

Interesting!! I didn't know that tbh

Interesting!! I didn't know that tbh
I think a lot of it comes from the fact that he was a part of a Lakers team that just sucked at defending as a unit for so many seasons. But with Zu, Pat Bev, Kawhi and PG13... WHEW they are going to be hard to score against.

Couple that with the fact that all of these people are descent to great at 3 point shots (Zu has been working on his all summer based on Instagram) and that we got players like Shamet and Lou off the bench.. Fuck I can't wait

I think a lot of it comes from the fact that he was a part of a Lakers team that just sucked at defending as a unit for so many seasons. But with Zu, Pat Bev, Kawhi and PG13... WHEW they are going to be hard to score against.

Couple that with the fact that all of these people are descent to great at 3 point shots (Zu has been working on his all summer based on Instagram) and that we got players like Shamet and Lou off the bench.. Fuck I can't wait

Oh yea! Top notch defenders. I love Lou Will too. Should be an interesting division

I havent been this hyped for an upcoming NBA season since I was a kid.
Same. Kind of. I was always super hyped during the Steve Nash Suns years, but it's been a decade... This is as wide open as I can remember it since before Lebron to Miami. The playoffs are going to be crazy - we'll probably have legit contenders matching up in the second round.

That would be nuts. Im sure PG wouldnt mind at all either lol who knows at this point
Super nuts. Also Harrell just posted on his Instagram story saying "They scared now?? Just wait till the next wave of news hits :ROFLMAO: " So I do believe something is happening by the end of this week.

Agreed. Every fan should be looking forward to next season, unless you're a Knicks fan.
I'm hyped for this season and I am a Knicks fan haha. I like a good underdog team and this team has a lot of brawlers on it. Bobby Portis, Taj, Ignas, maybe Marcus Morris now...I'm amped for Julius too. We won't be very good, but this entire team has a huge chip on their shoulder and might surprise some people. And most of the media will be focused on the Nets this year with their championship or bust narrative now.

The playoffs are going to be crazy - we'll probably have legit contenders matching up in the second round.

I mean, we had that this year (Warriors-Rockets, Raptors-Sixers).

But yeah, I agree with the consensus that this will be the most wide open season in a long time (since at least 2009-2010, possibly earlier).

Only reason he moved is to be back home. Unless Clippers absolutely fall apart, I'd say it is safe to assume he wouldn't leave
You should be thrilled that Clips have such a great team, but assuming anyone is staying with his current team for any amount of time suggests you haven’t been paying that close attention to the league...things change quickly. Just ask Heat, Spurs, Cavs, Warriors fans.

Back