The National - Cherry Tree Club

I’m kind of surprised at how easy it was to get tickets for the Forest Hills show.
It's interesting that a fairly large number of my Nats fans have decided to pass on Forest Hills this time. I think the early entry GA's have turned many of them off as we all are willing to queue for rail. Cherry Tree used to give early entry to members if you purchased through their presale, but rather than this going through ticketstoday like in the past, it's all TM (yes, I know TT is a TM company)

I'd go to Queens if we weren't gonna be in Baltimore the night before. Might have said this in the other thread, but I booked a stadium room for Baltimore. I have 2 rez, one night and two nights. We are considering staying 2 nights because Springsteen is playing at Camden Yards, and though we wouldn't be able to see him, we could def hear him on the balcony. I was pissed about Springsteen prices a year ago, so a "free" show would be welcome. But, still unsure of our plans at this time. Room is cancelable up until a day or so before.

It's interesting that a fairly large number of my Nats fans have decided to pass on Forest Hills this time. I think the early entry GA's have turned many of them off as we all are willing to queue for rail. Cherry Tree used to give early entry to members if you purchased through their presale, but rather than this going through ticketstoday like in the past, it's all TM (yes, I know TT is a TM company)

I'd go to Queens if we weren't gonna be in Baltimore the night before. Might have said this in the other thread, but I booked a stadium room for Baltimore. I have 2 rez, one night and two nights. We are considering staying 2 nights because Springsteen is playing at Camden Yards, and though we wouldn't be able to see him, we could def hear him on the balcony. I was pissed about Springsteen prices a year ago, so a "free" show would be welcome. But, still unsure of our plans at this time. Room is cancelable up until a day or so before.
It’s AXS for Forest Hills.

I would have expected a single National night at FH to sell out pretty quickly, but with WoD on the bill as well I thought it would be a very hot ticket. These are two bands each headlined the Garden last time they played here (maybe ill-advised in the case of War on Drugs, but still).

I think that is happening..but it’s not been widely marketed.

1709084242067.png

After searching reddit, I can't seem to find what I "think" I remember reading. (maybe it was a comment in a FB group?)

The following was included in the last CT email sent in Dec 2023, but doesn't actually answer your question.

Hello Cherry Tree members,

Happy Holidays! The year-end cutoff for Cherry Tree is fast approaching. We have a lot of exciting things planned for 2024. In order to secure your access to the best premium tickets for upcoming shows, as well as the sixth installment in the Cherry Tree vinyl series, please make sure that your billing details are up-to-date and that your membership has an active renewal by 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023.

After searching reddit, I can't seem to find what I "think" I remember reading. (maybe it was a comment in a FB group?)

The following was included in the last CT email sent in Dec 2023, but doesn't actually answer your question.

Hello Cherry Tree members,

Happy Holidays! The year-end cutoff for Cherry Tree is fast approaching. We have a lot of exciting things planned for 2024. In order to secure your access to the best premium tickets for upcoming shows, as well as the sixth installment in the Cherry Tree vinyl series, please make sure that your billing details are up-to-date and that your membership has an active renewal by 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023.

I sent an email to the cherrytree@americanmary email asking. So I guess we'll see. Would be cool if they just said, yeah we skipped a year because of covid. Here's a free year

Thanks for checking in! The upcoming Volume 6 for 2023 members is currently in production. We hope to ship it within the next couple months. Members who joined or renewed in 2024 will be eligible to receive Volume 7. The vinyl eligibility years breakdown like this:

2018: Vol 1
2019: Vol 2
2020: Vol 3
2021: Vol 4
2022: Vol 5
2023: Vol 6
2024: Vol 7

Just to provide some context, the quantity of the limited edition vinyl we press at the end of our membership year is based on the number of members that have signed up for that particular year. For that reason, the membership vinyl is always shipped after the membership year is concluded. Volume 1 in 2018 was the only exception to this. Hopefully this clears things up a bit! Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks for checking in! The upcoming Volume 6 for 2023 members is currently in production. We hope to ship it within the next couple months. Members who joined or renewed in 2024 will be eligible to receive Volume 7. The vinyl eligibility years breakdown like this:

2018: Vol 1
2019: Vol 2
2020: Vol 3
2021: Vol 4
2022: Vol 5
2023: Vol 6
2024: Vol 7

Just to provide some context, the quantity of the limited edition vinyl we press at the end of our membership year is based on the number of members that have signed up for that particular year. For that reason, the membership vinyl is always shipped after the membership year is concluded. Volume 1 in 2018 was the only exception to this. Hopefully this clears things up a bit! Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Curious to learn what Vol 6 will be. Possibly a set from Homecoming?

From today's email re. Vol 6:

Cherry Tree Volume 6 Address Updates
The Cherry Tree Volume 6 vinyl release for eligible 2023 members is currently in production and we hope to ship it within the next couple months. If you need to update your shipping address, please follow the instructions below:

1. Login to the member’s dashboard at the following link: Cherry Tree Login
2. Once logged in, click "My Account"
3. Click "Manage Subscription"
4. Click "Update Information" to add your shipping address and then click "Save"

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us at cherrytree@americanmary.com.

Back