The MMA Thread

Here. Watching currently. Some good fights on the prelims. Great intro fight as well.

I used to watch most all of the UFC events but haven’t watched any this year. So it’s a nice return to form for me. But it’s quite different experience watching without an arena crowd.

Here. Watching currently. Some good fights on the prelims. Great intro fight as well.

I used to watch most all of the UFC events but haven’t watched any this year. So it’s a nice return to form for me. But it’s quite different experience watching without an arena crowd.

yay! Well welcome back haha it’s definitely different without crowds but I think I like it more. So far a lot of good fights!

Reactions: Tyr
yay! Well welcome back haha it’s definitely different without crowds but I think I like it more. So far a lot of good fights!
Lol Thank you!

That Dvalishvili/Dodson fight was surprising. I expected a LOT more out of John Dodson tbh

Lol Thank you!

That Dvalishvili/Dodson fight was surprising. I expected a LOT more out of John Dodson tbh

i knew Merab was likely to win but man I did not expect Dodson todo so little. Who you got in the three top events?

i knew Merab was likely to win but man I did not expect Dodson todo so little. Who you got in the three top events?
I’m actually going fairly conservative with my picks for the top 3: I see JDS getting a TKO against Rozenstock maybe 2nd round, I’m predicting a 1st round victory for Sean O’Malley, and I’m picking the war horse Miocic to take a unanimous decision victory over DC.

Who you got?

Damn ahha

i had bigi boy winning just because I knew JDS doesn’t have the same chin as always. I got Vera and DC next
Remind me never to gamble with you. Hahaha

The fights have ended exactly the way I predicted just with the exact opposite person winning. Well damn

ive never watched an ufc event or even a full lenght fight, but.. i really like everything i read about Stipe and thats why im rooting for him. seems to be a great guy.

A well deserved win for Stipe. The greatest heavyweight of all time now for sure.

Anybody watching DW’s Cotender series this year? I’m behind but just started it up. They’ve definitely upped the production levels on this one. And the fights have been great so far.

Anybody watching DW’s Cotender series this year? I’m behind but just started it up. They’ve definitely upped the production levels on this one. And the fights have been great so far.

Hell yeah! It's been so good this season. Now we even got DC in commentary too!

Hey an MMA thread! Nice. Looking forward to this weeks PPV. It's not top to bottom great on paper or anything (I've heard one or two of the Chinese fighters debuting are pretty solid though) but very excited for both WMMA title fights.

Back