The MF'ing DMV

Update. Found a place in Arlington. Anyone have recommendations for record shops? I'll need a new local.
CD Cellar in Falls Church, Crooked Beat in Alexandria, Right On! in Herndon (which is a very short walk from the *excellent* Aslin Beer Co Taproom), and, if you're down for a drive, Dig! Records in Leesburg, which is maybe my favorite of all.

Mobius Records in Fairfax is quite good for new records. CD Cellar and Crooked Beat do both new and used, Right On! is entirely used, but with excellent curation, and Dig! is mostly used with a small new section upstairs.

There are also a number of good shops in DC proper, but I spend less time there. ALSO, Capital AudioFest is in November and has a pretty significant used record fair.

My friend up there loves CD Cellar in Falls Church

CD Cellar in Falls Church, Crooked Beat in Alexandria, Right On! in Herndon (which is a very short walk from the *excellent* Aslin Beer Co Taproom), and, if you're down for a drive, Dig! Records in Leesburg, which is maybe my favorite of all.

Mobius Records in Fairfax is quite good for new records. CD Cellar and Crooked Beat do both new and used, Right On! is entirely used, but with excellent curation, and Dig! is mostly used with a small new section upstairs.

There are also a number of good shops in DC proper, but I spend less time there. ALSO, Capital AudioFest is in November and has a pretty significant used record fair.

Thanks! My current local set up is a mom and pop that I can pre-order indie releases from and sell stuff to for a little better than 50% discog credit and then a mostly used store that pays 50% discogs cash.

Seems like I'll be able to find that

Thanks! My current local set up is a mom and pop that I can pre-order indie releases from and sell stuff to for a little better than 50% discog credit and then a mostly used store that pays 50% discogs cash.

Seems like I'll be able to find that
Garin at Right On is a good dude. They and Dig both have good Insta accounts.

Anyone in the area interested in my Forte IIs and my SVS PC-12 Plus as a bundle? It makes for a crazy-good stereo or home theater setup.

Best store in NOVA for RSD? Preferably where I can get there at like 7am or so and still have a good chance at most things

Back