The Harbeth Thread

Russ I

It's been fun to follow the Wharfedale Linton thread and great to see the way owners of these speakers compare notes, offer advice, and encourage others who are thinking about exploring the Lintons. I'm a Harbeth owner (C7ES-3's) and haven't seen much discussion about this brand. Wouldn't mind comparing notes, impressions, etc., with other Harbeth owners or anyone interested in the brand, so thought I'd start a thread and see where it might go.

Russ, this thread never took off I see….

Well, you have a Harbeth friend here now!

I just purchased a pair of C7ES-3 XD’s in Tamo Ash to replace my Heresy IV’s which just never grabbed me.

I’ll report back once I get them in the room.

Russ, this thread never took off I see….

Well, you have a Harbeth friend here now!

I just purchased a pair of C7ES-3 XD’s in Tamo Ash to replace my Heresy IV’s which just never grabbed me.

I’ll report back once I get them in the room.
Sweeeet! Man, those are beautiful! Hope you enjoy them. And welcome to the (apparently very small) club!

Cool finish! The pair I’m getting doesn’t have quite as dramatic a pattern, but still very good looking. Should have them by the end of the week, so in house pics to follow.View attachment 176664
Well they look sick either way. I tried to Google your finish and that's what came up so maybe they just did something with the filter. I've always been interested to hear a pair of Harbeths, such an interesting design ethos to have them weigh as little as possible.

Well they look sick either way. I tried to Google your finish and that's what came up so maybe they just did something with the filter. I've always been interested to hear a pair of Harbeths, such an interesting design ethos to have them weigh as little as possible.
That pair is wild. Love that pattern.

Slight change of plans and The Music Room came through once again. Can’t recommend them enough.

The pair I thought I was buying were actually sold on Friday night. I thought they came off the site because they set them aside for my trade in but nope. They called me today (Thanks Nick!) and are selling me a new pair for the price I was paying for the used pair as they felt bad.

Winner, winner chicken dinner! Maybe my Tamo Ash pattern will be as dramatic.

All in all I’m very happy. Shop TMR.

That pair is wild. Love that pattern.

Slight change of plans and The Music Room came through once again. Can’t recommend them enough.

The pair I thought I was buying were actually sold on Friday night. I thought they came off the site because they set them aside for my trade in but nope. They called me today (Thanks Nick!) and are selling me a new pair for the price I was paying for the used pair as they felt bad.

Winner, winner chicken dinner! Maybe my Tamo Ash pattern will be as dramatic.

All in all I’m very happy. Shop TMR.
As you should be! Nice!

Back