The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

It’s not quite a Kiss coffin but…
View attachment 186692

"Compatible with: Mixology, Culinary, Hookah, Aromatherapy".

Culinary?

picked up the reissue of Built to Last that came out today and it looks to be a Chris Bellman cut and pressed at Memphis. I'll clean it up and see how it sounds later, but I was most impressed they included the original merch order sheet with the packaging.
Mine sounded great when I listened this afternoon. Very pleased.

Screenshot_20181122-201901_2.png

So, ifi want to buy only one a: europe '72 or without a net, which one do I go for?
Without a Net

This was one of the first albums I bought by the Dead as a teen. I had some tapes that a friend had made for me of a couple of the studio albums when I was living in South America. But when I came back to the States I first found Vault Two at a Cheapo Discs (really miss that store) then a couple months later I found Without a Net there. So maybe it's some nostalgia but I love this one and prefer it a bit to Europe '72, although you can't go wrong with either.

Last edited:
Europe 72

Without a Net

This was one of the first albums I bought by the Dead as a teen. I had some tapes that a friend had made for me of a couple of the studio albums when I was living in South America. But when I came back to the States I first found Vault Two at a Cheapo Discs (really miss that store) then a couple months later I found Without a Net there. So maybe it's some nostalgia but I love this one and prefer it a bit to Europe '72, although you can't go wrong with either.
Welp there you have it. Gotta get both.
1701351165774.gif

Back