The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

As far as I can tell, the free shipping is automatic with an activated account, so being logged in is all that should be required.
Yeah, that might have been the trick for me too. I've been going back and forth on buying that box set for a few days and kept adding/removing it and coupons, but couldn't pass up when that price showed up.

I got into the Dead a variety of ways. First was through the Day of the Dead covers album. Then I tried out Live / Dead. But it was Cornell that was the first show I listened to in full. It’s a great one, and the one that showed me just what this band is capable of for a full show. I even have a book specifically about Cornell. I have had the vinyl set for years now, and it’s definitely worth it. I don’t know that it’s my overall favorite, but it’s the one I have listened to the most.

Did anybody else that ordered the Cornell set from dead.net get a backorder email this morning? I wonder if it is a delay or if they took more orders than they had inventory for.

Back