The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

First set song selections were great, but we couldn't hardly hear John's guitar in the mix and Bob's tinny guitar tone was way too high.

Second set came out blazing with the sound mix fixed - basically Althea -> Eyes was top tier, but lost momentum from there and Not Fade Away meandered on way too long and never went anywhere. Brokedown destroyed me as usual for the encore - Incredible.

When I saw Wolf Bros it was just the trio, and I gotta say two full sets of Bobs tinny guitar tone and nobody playing lead was a bit much.

First set song selections were great, but we couldn't hardly hear John's guitar in the mix and Bob's tinny guitar tone was way too high.

Second set came out blazing with the sound mix fixed - basically Althea -> Eyes was top tier, but lost momentum from there and Not Fade Away meandered on way too long and never went anywhere. Brokedown destroyed me as usual for the encore - Incredible.
They sounded great in Clarkston (MI) last Friday except for a mixup during Space which doesn't really matter. Going to Wrigley this weekend.

Wasn't JGB self-titled supposed to be released on Black Friday after getting delayed from one of the RSD drops earlier this year?

Wasn't JGB self-titled supposed to be released on Black Friday after getting delayed from one of the RSD drops earlier this year?
I had hoped they'd have it out by then, but after the quality issue with the first RSD batch they said they were gonna just do a normal release with a bigger pressing eventually.

Had the new repressings of Two and Three From the Vault pre-ordered from Light In The Attic. Just informed that they’ve been delayed! Till December. They were supposed to come out at the beginning of next month.

I’m even a little unsure of what these repressings are cause I was pretty sure they already came out earlier this year. But I guess they sold out and made more?

Had the new repressings of Two and Three From the Vault pre-ordered from Light In The Attic. Just informed that they’ve been delayed! Till December. They were supposed to come out at the beginning of next month.

I’m even a little unsure of what these repressings are cause I was pretty sure they already came out earlier this year. But I guess they sold out and made more?
Yep the last batch sold out quickly and they pressed more. But as usual plant delays have caused the repress to take much longer than usual.

If anyone is still looking for this

I swear Plaid Room gets a box of these every two weeks lol

If anyone is still looking for this

Still haven’t even opened mine, lol

Back