The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

Heading down to Princeton tomorrow am to pick up the black pressing of The National's new album. It's pretty picked over, but I'm happy to look for RSD items that people still need.
I'm sure they don't have The Dead set or Nuggets. (unless they got some re-stock in) Anything else that people are still searching for?
Feel free to reply here or send a DM.

Heading down to Princeton tomorrow am to pick up the black pressing of The National's new album. It's pretty picked over, but I'm happy to look for RSD items that people still need.
I'm sure they don't have The Dead set or Nuggets. (unless they got some re-stock in) Anything else that people are still searching for?
Still looking for Wilco - Crosseyed Strangers but I'm thinking it's a lost cause until a repress (hopefully) happens.

You get your CT pressing yet? I a notice that a shipping label was printed last week but I am guessing they forgot to mark it received in the USPS system when they picked them up because there have been not updates since.

You get your CT pressing yet? I a notice that a shipping label was printed last week but I am guessing they forgot to mark it received in the USPS system when they picked them up because there have been not updates since.
My CT is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Spotify green is label created, Brooklyn Vegan red is label created. Magnolia turquoise has no info yet. I'm annoyed that none of them arrived early considering I placed my CT order 2 seconds after it was announced.

ETA: I saw that people who ordered from Bullmoose got their copies as early as Tues.

My CT is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Spotify green is label created, Brooklyn Vegan red is label created. Magnolia turquoise has no info yet. I'm annoyed that none of them arrived early considering I placed my CT order 2 seconds after it was announced.
Yeah, I was hoping I would get mine with the post today but if you East Coasters haven’t gotten yours yet the outlook is pretty dim.

My remaining RSD online purchases arrived today. The other Sparks record had a slight warp, but nowhere near as bad as the s/t ordered from a different source. All of the other albums were good.

However, Graywhale bound the 4 records I ordered from them tightly with a strip of tape which cut into the side of each album jacket. It was so tight it even left a nice notch in all inner sleeves. Always amazes me when record stores botch packing their shipments. Like…this is what you do. This is your service offering. Oh well. Win some, lose some I guess.

a really long shot, any US stores have that live YES 3XLP?

Any help would be appericated!

Back