The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

Thanks! Gave them a call, sounds like I'm going to get their last one!
When you called did the guy say, "hey, someone just called about that but I couldn't find any"? When I called he acted like nobody had called about it and wasn't familiar with the title.

FWIW, Rough Trade UK has it, but the shipping to US/Canada would no doubt be pricey.

When you called did the guy say, "hey, someone just called about that but I couldn't find any"? When I called he acted like nobody had called about it and wasn't familiar with the title.

FWIW, Rough Trade UK has it, but the shipping to US/Canada would no doubt be pricey.

No, he was super cool about it, handled it in minutes. I was surprised to see your post. I do have some feelers out w/ my locals too and will let you know if I hear anything back.

Ohhhh- looks like a mixup. I called for the Dead title (Boston 5/7/77) Not Wilco.

If anyone stumbles upon a Soul Asylum Unplugged, lemme know thanks!
If I'm remembering this correctly there was a social media post about a large quantity of this RSD double-EP having two A/B side discs, and no C/D disc, or something like that. This might work in your favor, since there will probably be a repress coming.

If I'm remembering this correctly there was a social media post about a large quantity of this RSD double-EP having two A/B side discs, and no C/D disc, or something like that. This might work in your favor, since there will probably be a repress coming.
Oh yeah, I think someone did post that around here too. With that in mind, probably safer to wait on it anyways instead of buying somewhere I may not be able to return it at. Thanks!

If anyone stumbles upon a Soul Asylum Unplugged, lemme know thanks!

Oh yeah, I think someone did post that around here too. With that in mind, probably safer to wait on it anyways instead of buying somewhere I may not be able to return it at. Thanks!
A friend bought it for me up in CT. When I saw that post, I asked him to open it for me so even if it wasn't returnable, at least I'd know. I was fortunate to get the correct LPs.

I recall a couple years ago I ordered Les Claypool's Fearless Frog Brigade RSD release from Seasick Records. I got two of the same LP, but since there were none left to send me a replacement, he gave me a few bucks back rather than a full refund. (I did end up finding a correct copy)

Back