The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

I'm home w/the kids tomorrow, so if someone could keep an eye out for these:

The Donnas
418467231621:800

Taproot
418467232002:800

Is there a store that's listing prices for the releases yet? kinda just want to ballpark how much i'll be spending tomorrow and maybe cut a few titles. I try to like and budget sometimes...

Is there a store that's listing prices for the releases yet? kinda just want to ballpark how much i'll be spending tomorrow and maybe cut a few titles. I try to like and budget sometimes...
Plaidroom has their prices up:

In the first post I linked to Bull Moose which is typically MSRP, add up to 20% for some stores

Prepare for the worst you can imagine. Then add 20%. The labels have gone nuts greedy this year.

In the first post I linked to Bull Moose which is typically MSRP, add up to 20% for some stores
Yeah no kidding. I'm skipping basically all the Jazz I wanted. Just sticking with 1 or two titles and if my partner lucks out I'll grab her Taylor Swift too.

at least the new/used bins will be freshly stocked.

I guess an element of the increase does have to be related to inflation, especially if pressed in the EU, but it’s also definitely just taking advantage of demand and the hype bubble.

I will be sitting out this one and maybe seeing if there is any of the Frank Turner or Big Moon left online later down the line.

Back