Table Hogs

TrainFan73

Frothy
Do you guys have albums that just hog your time?

This is the reason I went back to VMP and it has gotten a spin everyday since it arrived:

WaylonJenningsHonkyTonkHeroes.jpg

Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes

I haven't managed to pick up a copy of this on vinyl, but it got a listen this week and I bet it is in heavy rotation for a minute:
The_Nitty_Gritty_Dirt_Band-Will_the_Circle_Be_Unbroken_%28album_cover%29.jpg

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will the Circle Be Unbroken

This one doesn't exist on Vinyl and has been dominating my listening since release (more so than new releases by Punch Brothers and Andrew Bird👀):
PlinioFernandes_05-06.jpg

Plinio Fernances - Saudade

Would instabuy if it got pressed!

Do you guys have albums that just hog your time?

This is the reason I went back to VMP and it has gotten a spin everyday since it arrived:

WaylonJenningsHonkyTonkHeroes.jpg

Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes

I haven't managed to pick up a copy of this on vinyl, but it got a listen this week and I bet it is in heavy rotation for a minute:
The_Nitty_Gritty_Dirt_Band-Will_the_Circle_Be_Unbroken_%28album_cover%29.jpg

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will the Circle Be Unbroken

This one doesn't exist on Vinyl and has been dominating my listening since release (more so than new releases by Punch Brothers and Andrew Bird👀):
PlinioFernandes_05-06.jpg

Plinio Fernances - Saudade

Would instabuy if it got pressed!
It happens.............then I feel guilty for not spinning one of the other 1000 records I have, AND why do I have 1000 records then, lol

My table hogs are usually albums that I can dance to. Queen Bae’s newest release is one of those. I also find a lot more Spanish language records taking up tt time because I am a teeny bit obsessed with Zumba.

BA52E7C8-E7E4-4DCE-8134-E85CA1B7C614.jpeg

This one has taken over today. Wish I had grabbed a copy on vinyl when it was still readily available:

It also sent me down a crossover classical meets roots rabbit hole that I dearly love. It had been ages since I had listened to this:

Back