STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

I'll probably go to the seperate Phantom Menace screening by itself for memories sake. But you'd have to lock me up Clockwork Orange style to sit through Attack of the Clones again.

tumblr_pl8oglTuZP1w8mobyo6_540.gif

I'll probably go to the seperate Phantom Menace screening by itself for memories sake. But you'd have to lock me up Clockwork Orange style to sit through Attack of the Clones again.
I'm not a big fan of The Phantom Menace overall but it's the only Star Wars movie I've never seen on the big screen so I'm thinking I need to make that right.

I'm not a big fan of The Phantom Menace overall but it's the only Star Wars movie I've never seen on the big screen so I'm thinking I need to make that right.
First movie I watched at a theatre was Revenge of the Sith with my 5th grade class. It was awesome and it’s my favorite Star Wars. Probably correlated to the memory.

When my son was little we would watch Phantom Menace on a regular basis. I could cut the run time down by quite a bit by skipping through the DVD chapters to the good bits. It'll be fun to see it with him in the theaters.

When my son was little we would watch Phantom Menace on a regular basis. I could cut the run time down by quite a bit by skipping through the DVD chapters to the good bits. It'll be fun to see it with him in the theaters.

I dont disagree that it will be fun to spend time with your son. I just wonder if it'll be fun to actually see the movie in a theater.

I've been meaning to do a full series rewatch and am actually kinda looking forward to the Phantom Menace; compared to the two movies following it, there's something to be said for the sheer amount of physical sets, props, and characters.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to do a full series rewatch and am actually kinda looking forward to the Phantom Menace; compared to the two movies following it, there's something to be said for the sheer amount of physical sets, props, and characters compared to what comes next.

Your point is valid. But I would also like to point out that at no point did you use the English word, "plot".

TPM has some of the highest highs like Duel of the Fates and the pod race. It also has some of the lowest lows like Star Wars poop and fart jokes. But there's so much that I enjoy about it that it will get a rewatch a lot more than AOTC.

As an 8 yr old (ish) I watched Return of the Jedi at the Cinema and loved it. I had not actually seen Empire at that point ! Star Wars having been a staple xmas TV showing but for some reason never had chance to see ESB - God this even predates family having VHS !

Im only 48 - thats not old.... really !!

Back