Special Request: Hunting Digital Recording - Bob Dylan at Bonnaroo

debianlinux

I attended this Bonnaroo and saw Dylan and later my dad, who is one of the biggest Dylan fans ever, wondered aloud if it was recorded.

Turns out it was:

I have numerous soundboards from this year and the previous but have never seen this one actually available. I have been searching off and on for years hoping to be able to put it on a CD as a gift for my dad. It circled back in my mind with Father”s Day approaching. I am fairly certain I attempted to contact zanos in the link above and posted a request on tradersden a few years ago with no response.

I am hoping against hopes that somebody here might have it or a line on procuring it.

I have it, or I have 4 various versions of the show. None seem to match your exact listing, but it appears I have a SBD and AUD at least.

What would be your preferred mechanism for receiving it, it's 2.9 GB for all four copies?

I have it, or I have 4 various versions of the show. None seem to match your exact listing, but it appears I have a SBD and AUD at least.

What would be your preferred mechanism for receiving it, it's 2.9 GB for all four copies?
DM sent

Back