Soul Step Records Subscription

Soul Step Announces the 2nd Pressing of SSR-096!
Soul Step Records are incredible proud to announce that the artist behind SSR-096 is Nashville Soul Siren Alanna Royale. Alanna is back with her new LP, “Trouble Is.”

The second pressing will be available to Soul Step Subscribers on January 27th at 1PM EST.

The only thing more powerful than a dive into Alanna’s music is seeing Alanna perform live. Laugh out loud funny and fearlessly outspoken, her gospel will surely stir you and follow you all the way home. Whether it’s her arresting vocals, air tight rhythm section, or shiny brass section; Alanna Royale is a can’t miss artist with her feet firmly planted in the sounds of the past and her eyes on the future.

“Trouble Is” can be described as Deep, Powerful, and Cinematic R&B to feed your soul. Alanna is for fans of Lady Wray, The Monophonics, and Amy Winehouse. “Trouble Is” an album years in the making. Produced by Kelly Finnigan, this album showcases Alanna’s powerhouse voice and emotional lyrics. This is an album you have to give a deep listen to. This album is steeped in the sounds of the artists that have come before her. Come experience Alanna’s vision through the sounds of “Trouble Is.” You might discover something new about yourself.
Soul Step Records will be releasing “Trouble Is” by Alanna Royale to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, January 27.

There will be a limited to 100 PURPLE SMOKE variant in addition to a limited to 25 Wax Mage variant!

Soul Step Records highly encourages fans to sign up to be a Soul Step Subscriber for free, as most of our limited edition vinyl sell out before it goes on sale to the general public.

View attachment 193585View attachment 193586
Want one of those wax mage! One my favorite albums from last year

Wanted to pass along a little nugget here and nowhere else...

One of the biggest requested LP's to get back in print, we sent of contracts for the repress today....

If you are into the Footprint Series, I think you'll be excited about this one coming back to print...
I know the answer to this one if I had to guess.

Back