Run For Cover: Magic Circle Subscription

He's the shit.

Yeah I've been a fan since Domestica and they are in a lot of ways by favorite band still. My interests are more country related now but there are certain indie rock artists that I will never stop supporting mainly Cursive, The Good Life, Tim Kasher, Kevin Devine, The National and The Rural Alberta Advantage. I bought the webstore and Run For Cover variants this morning and I will buy the Banquet version when it comes up.

Yeah I've been a fan since Domestica and they are in a lot of ways by favorite band still. My interests are more country related now but there are certain indie rock artists that I will never stop supporting mainly Cursive, The Good Life, Tim Kasher, Kevin Devine, The National and The Rural Alberta Advantage. I bought the webstore and Run For Cover variants this morning and I will buy the Banquet version when it comes up.
Album of the Year is still one of my all time favorite albums. I listen to Cursive less now than I did in their heyday, but never don't love it when I put it on.

Album of the Year is still one of my all time favorite albums. I listen to Cursive less now than I did in their heyday, but never don't love it when I put it on.

Yeah I got married the year Album of The Year came out so that was awkward especially songs like Lovers Need Lawyers. I still think Tim's most recent solo album Middling Age is one of the best things he has ever done. I listen to that all the time.

Yeah I got married the year Album of The Year came out so that was awkward especially songs like Lovers Need Lawyers. I still think Tim's most recent solo album Middling Age is one of the best things he has ever done. I listen to that all the time.
I was in my single stupid days when that dropped, so it was very relatable in a way that it definitely isn't anymore. I need to listen to Middling Age again. I didn't give it enough of a chance and I think it should connect with me well now.

Back