Restocks/Represses

this got a baby restock i think.

The eBay offering is still available for $38 with free shipping and 20% off if you spend $65 or more.

The eBay offering is still available for $38 with free shipping and 20% off if you spend $65 or more.
Has anybody received theirs yet from getimportCDs? it is a pretty substantial savings and they have been pretty reliable in the past so assuming this is the KG cut.

Has anybody received theirs yet from getimportCDs? it is a pretty substantial savings and they have been pretty reliable in the past so assuming this is the KG cut.

Mine shipped from Popmarket so whatever it was, was in stock for real. Fingers crossed because this was one of the first records I wanted to get when you guys started enticing me with all your audiophile talk in that other thread (says the guy that had mixed experience with MOFI's but now has 21 MOFI's, 17 AP's, 11 SC's and 10 IR's). That Rumours can't get here fast enough. I have to think this is the correct version, but I also worry about their usually flimsy packaging.

GetimportCD's usually has flimsy packaging too IIRC?

I received a shipping notice. It’s supposed to be here by the end of the week. I’ve ordered from them quite a few times without any issues (knock on wood).

Mine shipped from Popmarket so whatever it was, was in stock for real. Fingers crossed because this was one of the first records I wanted to get when you guys started enticing me with all your audiophile talk in that other thread (says the guy that had mixed experience with MOFI's but now has 21 MOFI's, 17 AP's, 11 SC's and 10 IR's). That Rumours can't get here fast enough. I have to think this is the correct version, but I also worry about their usually flimsy packaging.

Yea I think both usually have flimsy packaging. But can’t recall any substantial damage on anything the few times I’ve ordered

Well, you got me, and I’m hoping for the best on Rumours. I got to 20% off for spending $65 by also buying — ☠️and I know this is grounds for a lifetime N&G ban ☠️— a couple SACDs (Bill Evans “Explorations” and the Mofi “Miles in the Sky”).

As much as I love vinyl, I’ve found recently that I’m also really enjoying well mastered/sourced CDs and SACDs, especially when we’re eating dinner and other times I don’t feel like flipping records. Rising vinyl prices have made this an easier choice, although my purchases are still 90% vinyl.

Mine should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday. I used to buy lots from their 20% eBay sales and don’t recall having issues. Hadn’t bought from them in almost a year until grabbing 3 albums a couple weeks ago, and they arrived fine.

Would've preferred to go with Plaid Room but was worried it might disappear, I'll update on if Deep Discount (presumably also Pop Market in that case) are the right ones as well.

Replying to myself. Deepdiscount came in today, 45 RPM at Pallas per the hype sticker, so that's a legit option. Sitting at $42 now w/ free shipping. I am sure there is a 10% code out there somewhere right now. In retrospect I'd have been happy to pay a bit extra for the Plaid Room service but timing and all.

Replying to myself. Deepdiscount came in today, 45 RPM at Pallas per the hype sticker, so that's a legit option. Sitting at $42 now w/ free shipping. I am sure there is a 10% code out there somewhere right now. In retrospect I'd have been happy to pay a bit extra for the Plaid Room service but timing and all.

DEEP10 is always active

Back