Restocks/Represses

Spendy box set

$45 per LP but they’re signed & it comes with a poster 🙄
Only $100 for the not signed ones.

@Plaid Room / Colemine just saw I got an in stock notice for Charles Kynard - Afro-Disiac and I missed it! Any chance it’s a widespread repress?
Hoping it was a repress. It was a backorder that filled from November. I pushed an order through for another 50 today. UMG turnaround is about 2 weeks right now, so if they have stock, we'll probably receive the first week of March.

Hoping it was a repress. It was a backorder that filled from November. I pushed an order through for another 50 today. UMG turnaround is about 2 weeks right now, so if they have stock, we'll probably receive the first week of March.
Thanks! Signed up for another restock notification. Been waiting on this one for forever!

I just saw a repress of this one. About time. I have some copies coming Thursday I believe.
Had I known I would have waited. You guys are my adopted local and would rather give you guys my $ instead of Chad. That being said I place an order with you guys pretty much every week the past 2-3 years. :p

Should be plenty more good stuff coming by Thursday! Some massive restocks this week after our 8 year sale.

Thanks for the support! We appreciate it!
Hey Plaid,
Do we need to sign up a second time for notifications if we miss an album restock? Basically, I received a notice it was available via email. Checked the page and it was sold out.

Hey Plaid,
Do we need to sign up a second time for notifications if we miss an album restock? Basically, I received a notice it was available via email. Checked the page and it was sold out.
Yes. When an item is restocked it sends out notifications to every person on the list for that item at the same time.

There is no closed loop, i.e. if you miss the restock it doesn't drop you back on the list. Many folks are no longer interested in items by the time they come back in stock. I've had items with over 500 emails on them restock and sell less than 10 copies....

-Bob

Yes. When an item is restocked it sends out notifications to every person on the list for that item at the same time.

There is no closed loop, i.e. if you miss the restock it doesn't drop you back on the list. Many folks are no longer interested in items by the time they come back in stock. I've had items with over 500 emails on them restock and sell less than 10 copies....

-Bob
Makes sense. I'll sign back up then. Thanks!

Yep, SMS does seem to be a bit faster, I would recommend that!

Yeah the Kynard was a bad one since we only got one in stock I think. A lot of times if I know a title is in larger demand I will wait until I get a larger batch of them so I can give more folks a chance to get it when the notifications go out.

I had no idea this one was in such demand! Great record - I played it all the time in store whenever it first got reissued!

Yep, SMS does seem to be a bit faster, I would recommend that!

Yeah the Kynard was a bad one since we only got one in stock I think. A lot of times if I know a title is in larger demand I will wait until I get a larger batch of them so I can give more folks a chance to get it when the notifications go out.

I had no idea this one was in such demand! Great record - I played it all the time in store whenever it first got reissued!
I had heard that Jazz Dispensary was repressing this and a few of their other earlier reissues sometime in the first half of this year. I’m in for all the ones I missed out on…

Back