Restocks/Represses

This is just a heads-up for a possibility. I ordered Matthew Sweet's Girlfriend from Intervention Records back in June of 2021. It's been delayed for a long time (pressing plant backups, jacket production, etc.), but earlier this week I got a shipping notice from Intervention and while the email doesn't specify the product being shipped, I'm thinking it's got to be this record because I haven't ordered anything else that I haven't already received. Soooo, anyone waiting on this record from Intervention might at least inquire about it's availability.

i may have posted this a week ago or so, but pretty sure the widespread restock of Johnny Cash American IV is the Bellman cut:

should be available at a bunch of places...

seems like the RTI pressing of Still Crazy After All These Years (cut by RKS) is back in press. Got an in-stock notice from popmarket. Cheaper on their discogs though:

I think Hounds of Love has been hard to find?

I wonder if this is a breakout from the 2018 Remastered in Vinyl II box set, which also was at least partially remastered by Grundman (the info on discogs is open to multiple interpretations re: which tracks were mastered by whom)?

Fuuuuu ... Next month would be better on my wallet.

I wonder if this is a breakout from the 2018 Remastered in Vinyl II box set, which also was at least partially remastered by Grundman (the info on discogs is open to multiple interpretations re: which tracks were mastered by whom)?

I just pulled out the version from the boxset and it's identical to the stand alone version I bought a few months ago from Amoeba.

Geez did this already sell out?

check music direct too--they may get some + free shipping. or this was just a really tiny restock/warehouse find....
Yeah, I have a backorder placed through them as a backup. Good call though. It couldn't have been very many (shrug), seeing it sold out from the time it took me to walk to my computer after getting the text.

Yeah, I have a backorder placed through them as a backup. Good call though. It couldn't have been very many (shrug), seeing it sold out from the time it took me to walk to my computer after getting the text.

I still have a backorder with them, too. Who knows? Maybe they'll actually fill them
Me three. Here's hoping for us.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 10.09.50 AM.png

View attachment 151657

Also preorder for the repress of 100% Fun (my personal favorite of the three)

Edit: maybe… says ships Spring 2022?

Last edited:
Back