Record Store Day 2024

My local was pretty busy all day yesterday and there seemed to be a lot of younger shoppers not normally in the store. I am sure it wasn't the Foghat in NOLA '72 that fanned those flames- was it Noah Kahan, Paramore or some other release? It helped my local but couldn't tell what was so popular without Tay having a release.

My local was pretty busy all day yesterday and there seemed to be a lot of younger shoppers not normally in the store. I am sure it wasn't the Foghat in NOLA '72 that fanned those flames- was it Noah Kahan, Paramore or some other release? It helped my local but couldn't tell what was so popular without Tay having a release.
Talked with a couple younger people in our line and it was the Noah Kahan and Olivia Rodrigo releases, along with picking up T Swift. May have been turned on to other titles, but those were their main reasons.

anyone got a lead on roger waters darkside redux picture disc? a friend is looking and rsd marketplace only shows the 2LP blue version not the 1LP pic disc

Back