Record Store Day 2024

Ended up with just my one real want this year - the Bill Evans mono Cohearant cut.

Other two are At The Drive In and Tinted Windows, but I will not pay 10-25% more plus like $9 shipping on top like some of these shops are doing. Both will undoubtedly have wide releases in a few months. I WOULD pay actual price + reasonable media mail shipping for either, if anyone comes across, but both seem to have been pretty popular titles this year.

I had Bill Evans and Nat King Cole in my cart at Plaidroom and then it made me do the text message verification thing during checkout and suddenly Evans was gone.

Luckily, I found Collective Soul at Yellow Dog Discs but looks like it's sold out now.

Thanks, @Hemotep for posting that Record Town TX link - I found the Sun Ra Pink Elephants there! My local had it on their list yesterday (of records that they'd received) and they were periodically announcing all of the albums that they'd sold out of, so I thought I was ok, but when I got to the counter and they were pulling my records, they couldn't find it anywhere.

Ended up with just my one real want this year - the Bill Evans mono Cohearant cut.

Other two are At The Drive In and Tinted Windows, but I will not pay 10-25% more plus like $9 shipping on top like some of these shops are doing. Both will undoubtedly have wide releases in a few months. I WOULD pay actual price + reasonable media mail shipping for either, if anyone comes across, but both seem to have been pretty popular titles this year.

Thank you! Just snagged one of these!

Appreciate the lookout - that's the one I DID get!

I have given up on trying to find Holly Humberstone on RSD leftovers.

It looks like anyplace that listed it, sold out almost immediately.

I might be crazy, but just grabbed it on Discogs for $37 shipped.

I had Bill Evans and Nat King Cole in my cart at Plaidroom and then it made me do the text message verification thing during checkout and suddenly Evans was gone.

Luckily, I found Collective Soul at Yellow Dog Discs but looks like it's sold out now.

Thanks, @Hemotep for posting that Record Town TX link - I found the Sun Ra Pink Elephants there! My local had it on their list yesterday (of records that they'd received) and they were periodically announcing all of the albums that they'd sold out of, so I thought I was ok, but when I got to the counter and they were pulling my records, they couldn't find it anywhere.
Cole here:

@Yer Ol' Uncle D I imagine this was on your list? Cheapest I've seen it. Grabbed a copy from them this morning. One left.

Phases & Stages

Inventory pretty decent on a lot of titles here. Record Store Day

Still on the hunt for ATDI and South Park though.

Back