Record Store Day 2024

View attachment 200814

Apparently no one goes to Econo Jam on RSD because I rolled up at 11:45, 15 min before opening, and I was 3rd in line. Super chill vibe, exact opposite from the other shops I was at.

Decided I don’t need the Lost in Translation, if someone’s looking for it (price I paid plus shipping).

I'd take that Lost in Translation if someone hasn't pinged you yet.

PREX has free wifi, didn’t they tell you?
I know they do, but I was around the corner on Spring St at the time. Sometimes if you walk directly across from the store on Tulane St, it picks up a bit, but it didn't today. Cell signal is always poor there, even in store. WiFi is spotty as well, even in the store. Sometimes you can connect to D'Angelo's Market wifi when you are down at the corner. Was talking to someone about the NY Rangers game and trying to figure out what time it is tomorrow, and couldn't get in to my Rangers app, no Siri, no nothing. That whole section on Tulane St is a dead spot.

Can anyone confirm this website is legit?

They are a legit store in NYC! Haven’t ordered from them online before though

Wow. Just starting to listen to my RSD acquisitions today, and this one is a wacky, joyful, lo-fi romp:

I’d have interest in the Bottle Rockets release if anyone sees it, but it seems I’m not the only one. But still, if you have one, let me know. Otherwise had been looking at the Yoakam box, but it appears they’re being individually released. But will also grab that one if someone has it.

I’d have interest in the Bottle Rockets release if anyone sees it, but it seems I’m not the only one. But still, if you have one, let me know. Otherwise had been looking at the Yoakam box, but it appears they’re being individually released. But will also grab that one if someone has it.
found bottle rockets, also last copy. gotchu

Back