Record Store Day 2024

Here is the RSD Variant.

418467268068:400

Hoboy. Get ready for some lines. If you thought the Swifties turned out, you ain’t seen nothing when the 40-something neckbeards roll up.

Those PJ fans (myself included) aren't waking up and setting up folding chairs NEARLY as early (24+ hours here in my suburban town) as the Swift fans did last year. Has any Pearl Jam RSD release been hard to obtain? Seems like all the recent ones had enough copies to go around.

Those PJ fans (myself included) aren't waking up and setting up folding chairs NEARLY as early (24+ hours here in my suburban town) as the Swift fans did last year. Has any Pearl Jam RSD release been hard to obtain? Seems like all the recent ones had enough copies to go around.

Nope, nobody got anything on the Swifties, they are a different breed.

I took it as OP was entirely kidding.

Swifties won't be intimidated or defeated, period.

True, the classic rock fans do like to sleep in. Either way, it will turn out people.

NYA showing a RSD release:

FU##IN' UP reveals Neil Young + Crazy Horse in all their ragged glory, playing songs from their long relationship. Neil and The Horse have played together for over 50 years and the performances of these familiar songs, recorded in 2023, is a true highlight. As Neil explains, "In the spirit it's offered…made this for the Horse lovers. I can't stop it. The horse is runnin'. What a ride we have. I don't want to mess with the vibe. I am so happy to have this to share." FU##IN' UP contains 9 songs on 2 LPs. The album will be released in limited edition color vinyl pressing on Record Store Day April 20 with a wider, all format release starting April 26. For further details go to NYA. Details about this release will be announced shortly.

Is it bad that I love that movie?! Holds a tender spot. I was out of HS for this flick, but the actors were my age, so that has to count. Love the music in it and the spoof movies it created!!!
Absolutely not, it is my favorite teen movie and I quote it all the time especially Special K's lines. This is my favorite scene from the movie.

Back