Record Store Day 2021

The more I look at the list, this could either be a very cheap experience (I think there's only two I feel are must haves)...or very pricy depending how deep into the want list I would go.
These are the sneaky ones. You start out thinking maybe one or two titles and somehow that evolves into a few hundred bucks by the day-of.

I can already hear my own gears shifting. Dammit.

Blues nerds, don’t sleep on Chicago/The Blues/Today!

“Deluxe reissue of Vanguard's groundbreaking blues trilogy, including recordings from The Junior Wells Chicago Blues Band, J.B. Hutto And His Hawks, Otis Spann's South Side Piano, The Jimmy Cotton Blues Quartet, Otis Rush Blues Band, Homesick James And His Dusters, Johnny Young's South Side Blues Band, The Johnny Shines Blues Band and Big Walter Horton's Blues Harp Band with Memphis Charlie. 3LP set featuring ALL-ANALOG mastering from the original stereo tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, pressed on 180-gram black vinyl and housed in a triple gatefold jacket.”

Blues nerds, don’t sleep on Chicago/The Blues/Today!

“Deluxe reissue of Vanguard's groundbreaking blues trilogy, including recordings from The Junior Wells Chicago Blues Band, J.B. Hutto And His Hawks, Otis Spann's South Side Piano, The Jimmy Cotton Blues Quartet, Otis Rush Blues Band, Homesick James And His Dusters, Johnny Young's South Side Blues Band, The Johnny Shines Blues Band and Big Walter Horton's Blues Harp Band with Memphis Charlie. 3LP set featuring ALL-ANALOG mastering from the original stereo tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, pressed on 180-gram black vinyl and housed in a triple gatefold jacket.”
Sshhh...it’s a sleeper pick for sure🍺🔥

Haven't had a chance to give a more detailed look at the list, but first glance earlier has me looking most forward to Nubya Garcia, Prince, Salah Ragab and Me'Shell NdegéOcello.

Surprised and disappointed not to see any Sun Ra in there.

Back