Rank The Albums!

If you put New Moon above Tomorrow’s Hits that’s basically my ranking. Their albums seemed to drop in quality substantially after Tomorrow’s Hits IMO
I really enjoyed Mercy don’t know if it’s as good as those first 4 but it’s still a pretty great album overall and “Wading In The Dirty Water” is probably a top 5 song from their catalog IMO.

When I first went through all the albums, I went almost immediately from OK Computer to Kid A, which is a very jarring experience. I didn't know what to expect going in, and the electronic stuff is definitely not what I would normally listen to.
Yeah a lot of us experienced the change from OK Computer to Kid A in real time. I think for me personally OKC was released when I was in High School and I remember smoking a bunch of weed and listening to the band leaked (via Napster) copy Kid A in my buddy’s dorm room freshman year of college. It made perfect sense at that time, it was mindblowingly innovative but that’s kind of what we were expecting in a weird way. We didn’t know what to expect, but it was what I was hoping for.

I really love this band, and I don't think any of their albums are bad, but some I reach for more than others.
Official releases with hard copies avaibable.

CLOUD NOTHINGS

Life Without Sound
Attack On Memory
The Shadow I Remember
Cloud Nothings
Here And Nowhere Else
Last Building Burning
Turning On

I really love this band, and I don't think any of their albums are bad, but some I reach for more than others.

CLOUD NOTHINGS

Life Without Sound
Attack On Memory
The Shadow I Remember
Cloud Nothings
Here And Nowhere Else
Last Building Burning
Turning On
I’ve tried really hard, but their first two albums are just so different I can’t really get into them. Everything else is great though.

Have you listened to any of their bandcamp exclusive stuff?

Cloud Nothings
  1. Here and Nowhere Else
  2. Attack on Memory
  3. Last Building Burning
  4. Life Without Sound
  5. The Shadow I Remember
  6. Cloud Nothings
  7. Turning On

CLOUD NOTHINGS

Life Without Sound
Attack On Memory
The Shadow I Remember
Cloud Nothings
Here And Nowhere Else
Last Building Burning
Turning On
I’ve tried really hard, but their first two albums are just so different I can’t really get into them. Everything else is great though.

Have you listened to any of their bandcamp exclusive stuff?

Cloud Nothings
  1. Here and Nowhere Else
  2. Attack on Memory
  3. Last Building Burning
  4. Life Without Sound
  5. The Shadow I Remember
  6. Cloud Nothings
  7. Turning On
LOL! Guys, Turning On is my favorite Cloud Nothings record…
  • Turning On
  • Attack On Memory
  • Cloud Nothing
  • The Shadow I Remember
  • Here And Nowhere Else
  • Life Without Sound
  • Last Burning Building

Do people not like Last Building Burning? I thought that was fantastic and completely unexpected when it came out. I was so glad they finally went full on with some punk tendencies that they flirted with on the previous few albums.
It’s not so much “don’t like” as that I like other albums more.

Do people not like Last Building Burning? I thought that was fantastic and completely unexpected when it came out. I was so glad they finally went full on with some punk tendencies that they flirted with on the previous few albums.
I really like this one as well, particularly because of the punk sound. One of my favorites that they've released.

That being said, here's my list:

1. Attack On Memory
2. The Shadow I Remember
3. Last Building Burning
4. Life Without Sound
5. Here and Nowhere Else
6. Cloud Nothings
7. Turning On

Faith No More

1. Angel Dust
  2. King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime
  3. The Real Thing
  4. Album of the Year
  5. You Fat Bastards Live at Brixton
  6. We Care A Lot / Introduce Yourself / Sol Invictus

My PG ranking is very similar except the top 3 order:

1. PG 3
2. So
3. Security
4. Us
5. PG 1
6. Up
7. PG 2
The top three were difficult, they are almost interchangeable for me.

I was going to do The Doors but I had a hard time crowning one album at the top...each album has at least three songs I absolutely love.

Back