Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 199886

I just saw this on FB

IMG_5125.jpeg

Certainly Billie and her team have to realize the optics on this are bad?
I think the paycheck MASSIVELY overrides any bad optics that come from this.

As a matter of fact, if Billie really wanted to defend it she could easily make large contributions to things like oil spill cleanups and emissions causes. Arguing the extra cash makes a bigger impact than the carbon footprint of color variants.

These variants do help with local retailers and/or other shops with exclusives.
Too bad all of Billie and Tswifts variants go to Target, Amazon, UO, and Walmart. Not exactly the guys that need help pushing albums.

Indie variants are the only real specialty ones. If they really wanted to help local shops, they’d select like 300 true local shops and give them 100 copies each of the only global variants. Make local shops apply to be in a raffle to get selected. That will put lines out the door for those stores that need the customers.

IMG_2504.jpeg

I think the paycheck MASSIVELY overrides any bad optics that come from this.

As a matter of fact, if Billie really wanted to defend it she could easily make large contributions to things like oil spill cleanups and emissions causes. Arguing the extra cash makes a bigger impact than the carbon footprint of color variants.

Too bad all of Billie and Tswifts variants go to Target, Amazon, UO, and Walmart. Not exactly the guys that need help pushing albums.

Indie variants are the only real specialty ones. If they really wanted to help local shops, they’d select like 300 true local shops and give them 100 copies each of the only global variants. Make local shops apply to be in a raffle to get selected. That will put lines out the door for those stores that need the customers.

Want to make a real real difference pump your millions into campaigns for a tax on the turnovers of oil and chemical companies and for radical campaign finance reforms that nationalise party funding.

View attachment 199918

1712671349036.png

View attachment 199918

This made my day. That last album I about spun into the ground.

This made my day. That last album I about spun into the ground.

Some more good news.

1712672015995.png

If you order all four, you get free shipping using code 49DAY.

Last edited:
Some more good news.

View attachment 199929

If you order all four, you get free shipping using code 49DAY.
Figures the place with reasonable shipping ($6.50) does the free ship deal, but New West? $12. Sigh.

Figures the place with reasonable shipping ($6.50) does the free ship deal, but New West? $12. Sigh.

Yeah, I don't ever order from New West anymore because of shipping and taxes unless it is something I know I can't get anywhere else like the signed DBT Dirty South last year.

Last edited:
1712675265845.png

Also Magnolia ROTM for July.

1712675356421.png

View attachment 199927

Another 49 Winchester variant and and a repress of their last album by Magnolia.

1712675420479.png

1712675438919.png

Another 49 Winchester variant and and a repress of their last album by Magnolia.

View attachment 199936

View attachment 199937

And another one.

1712675574067.png

View attachment 199934

Also Magnolia ROTM for July.

View attachment 199935

Hell yeah. Snagged that signed version.

1712676233067.png

I really need a tape player
IMG_6944.jpeg

Back