Pre-Order Thread

1712067408637.png
1712067548029.png

1712067597710.png

1712068106130.png

1712068211891.png

Last edited:
1712068041127.png

Discovered this band literally last night after a short tiktok post on Instagram talking about reminiscing on Midwest Emo basement shows. I found out the band is called TRSH.

Green splatter is all that's left. Shipping in May.

RIYL: Algernon Cadwallader, Marietta, Snowing, 1994, Modern Baseball, Everyone Everywhere, Hightide Hotel, and Crash of Rinos.

New Pedro the Lion. Last couple have been great.

Absolutely. I loved Pedro The Lion back in the day especially Control and Achilles Heel and some of Dave's solo stuff especially Curse Your Branches and Strange Negotiations but the city moniker albums have been outstanding. Two more to go after this one.

Dropping this on album release week when my other copy is likely en-route is rough... If I could bundle shipping with my St. Vincent LP then maybe? But like @Bohnjaggs said, this VW album is a pricey pill to swallow...

New Pedro the Lion. Last couple have been great.

I preordered the PV earlybird pressing with a t-shirt bundle.

Bazan has never let me down.

Dropping this on album release week when my other copy is likely en-route is rough... If I could bundle shipping with my St. Vincent LP then maybe? But like @Bohnjaggs said, this VW album is a pricey pill to swallow...
FWIW, i have heard pretty bad things about the blood records pressing quality from multiple friends.

I preordered the PV earlybird pressing with a t-shirt bundle.

Bazan has never let me down.
Cheers to that. Now that I think about it, I have probably seen Bazan/Pedro the Lion more than just about any other artist over the years. I think it must be 10+ shows. The first time I saw him was opening for Jets to Brazil in 1999, and the highlight of all the shows was the Undertow Orchestra tour in 2005--that may be one of the best shows I've seen.

Anyway, I was looking around for a good price and saw that @Ethos99 has a really low price at the moment over at ApocalypseVinyl:

Last edited:
Cheers to that. Now that I think about it, I have probably seen Bazan/Pedro the Lion more than just about any other artist over the years. I think it must be 10+ shows. The first time I saw him was opening for Jets to Brazil in 1999, and the highlight of all the shows was the Undertow Orchestra tour in 2005--that may be one of the best shows I've seen.

Anyway, I was looking around for a good price and saw that @Ethos99 has a really low price at the moment over at ApocalypseVinyl:
Hell yeah, I caught the Undertow Orch show in Madison WI. Loved it. They were telling dirty jokes and singing 4-part harmonies. It ruled.

I may or may not have ordered more than one variant.
How long till Pifsgiving?

Last edited:
The 'Fuck Your Merch Cuts' koozie loses a little bit of credibility in the wake of a nine-year-old record rapidly revamped and priced at $40 just to capitalize on NC State making the Final Four.
fwiw, he said he had them printed up for the album’s anniversary and was sitting on them till then, but in light of the final four decided to put them out now and worry about the anniversary later

The 'Fuck Your Merch Cuts' koozie loses a little bit of credibility in the wake of a nine-year-old record rapidly revamped and priced at $40 just to capitalize on NC State making the Final Four.
I love BJ’s music but yeah his special edition stuff is so overpriced. $50 shipped is ridiculous, I guess at least this is gatefold. Only thing I will say about BJ is that he is the fastest shipper anywhere. Since he runs his own store, he doesn’t play around, but yeah still overpriced.

Back