Pre-Order Thread

I don't get the need for all of these Fleetwood Mac colored variant as you can probably find black copies for cheap. I'm happy with my og rumors pressing.
They are consistently one of the best selling vinyl artists every year. OGs are surprisingly not very cheap any time I see them in the wild anymore.

They are consistently one of the best selling vinyl artists every year. OGs are surprisingly not very cheap any time I see them in the wild anymore.
Plus a bunch of ding dong boomers think their beat to hell og copies are worth a lot. I constantly see them at antique stores, and crappy used record stores going for $40-50 and they aren't even playable.

View attachment 198913

View attachment 198914

Prepackaged the best variant with a t-shirt? Lame

View attachment 198913

View attachment 198914

Also didn’t realize they changed the gun in her hand to a flower bouquet. Interesting.

When I first started collecting in 2020 I got a og pressing or a early pressing of rumors on ebay for around $15 or $20. It's definitely an early pressing because of the palm tree logo.

Also didn’t realize they changed the gun in her hand to a flower bouquet. Interesting.

Info on why they did it , portion of proceeds go Artists For Action To Prevent Gun Violence

1711648904557.png

Back