Pre-Order Thread

Saw this posted..no us link yet I’ve found
I ordered from Juno because they don’t charge until they ship and can always cancel if a US one pops up. If there are separate US and EU pressings might want the EU anyway

ØXN-CYRM repress on red vinyl

ØXN-CYRM repress on red vinyl

While I'm glad I'm over the phase of my vinyl purchasing where I would buy an additional copy/variant of an album I love, this posting certainly rekindles that drive, bc this album is effing amazing! I am strong, I am strong …

While I'm glad I'm over the phase of my vinyl purchasing where I would buy an additional copy/variant of an album I love, this posting certainly rekindles that drive, bc this album is effing amazing! I am strong, I am strong …
I admit defeat and will soon be the owner of the original release and the red re-press. This is not standard for me but, as you say, this album deserves it (effing amazing indeed)!

1709304211254.png

1709304243015.png

1709304269522.png

View attachment 196605

Surprisingly, it's a lot cheaper than I was expecting. I licked through just to find out how much they were going to ask for this.

View attachment 196605

I got this at at the last RSD because I have no impulse control when it comes to ridiculous 7" box sets.

1709305288727.png

1709307059225.png

Back