Pre-Order Thread

i can't get it to confirm an order on mobile or desktop - i click buy now and it just hangs.
Yeah, after it confirmed I bought mine by email, I was slightly terrified for a minute that I had ordered 10. It seems that I only ordered one though. I was getting some dumb captcha error. I'm guessing it cleared my cart the first time and that's why I don't have ten coming my way. Or I have ten coming my way and the PIF thread will be legend for a minute.

I like that album, not $32 to replace the cd I have like it, but I like it.

Cheaper at Target. I really do like this record. Mendicino County Line and Time After Time are awesome.

Dream post for me personally, and happy to share:

Check site for other options, like just the Sumday repress color variant, which looks gorgeous.

@Corycm here's your tag

EDIT:

Sumday repress /1500:

Last edited:

Check site for other options, like just the Sumday repress color variant, which looks gorgeous.

@Corycm here's your tag

EDIT:

Sumday repress /1500:

this is cool, international shipping rate is not - but will they ever repress Just Like the Fambly Cat?!

@Corycm here's your tag

EDIT:

Sumday repress /1500:

Just taking a deep breath and hitting the buy button on the box rather than think too much about it.

Back