Pre-Order Thread

Anyone know what is up with this. I assumed we would see numerous other preorders for it. But, not currently in Drygoods store, etc. And, above link sold out.
Kinda strange Drygoods hasn't put it up yet. Probably just a matter of time. Many of the following stores had this available for pre-order yesterday but they all show unavailable now. I don't think it's because they're sold out either. I just think they were temporarily taken down for whatever reason. All of these stores use the same distributor I believe. Keep checking.

Anyone know what is up with this. I assumed we would see numerous other preorders for it. But, not currently in Drygoods store, etc. And, above link sold out.

I believe I saw that Paladin Vinyl will be getting this.
It was his offshoot, Apocalypse and it looks like the preorder is set to Unavailable at the moment. I assume it’s gonna be a wide release similar to Lawn Boy, it will still probably sell out relatively quickly due to pent up demand but I would imagine it should be relatively gettable upon its official release as long as you’re diligent.

It was his offshoot, Apocalypse and it looks like the preorder is set to Unavailable at the moment. I assume it’s gonna be a wide release similar to Lawn Boy, it will still probably sell out relatively quickly due to pent up demand but I would imagine it should be relatively gettable upon its official release as long as you’re diligent.

Exactly my thoughts

At one point Bandbox mentioned something about having exclusives for these.

Last edited:

This one is a couple weeks old, but never saw it linked. Anyway, it’s Austin Lucas (used to be on New West) doing a cover of Against Me! tracks.

I dig his cover of “Pints of Guinness” so figured why not? There’s limited color/signed/alt cover versions if any of those things are your jam.

Back