Pre-Order Thread

Here is a thought, Don't limit a Billy Strings release to 500 copies when we know damn well they could sell 5,000 in no time. I hate this kind of shit.
if they wanna do a limited, then do 500 of a color and do 5,000 of black vinyl. i agree, it's so stupid. they are just leaving money on the table and making people upset.

fe62bb7d-3e60-4194-98f4-0b0c506453ee_970x700.jpg

Hey look @mather…. Obi.

This came out of nowhere. Oingo Boingo - Boingo its getting its first vinyl pressing, limited to 1000 per MOV. Rubellan Remasters posted this too, even though its not their release. Given that I'd imagine this will sell out quick.

I preordered from Merchbar...

FUSE---Green-LP.png

88224b95-13d0-a54b-64cd-92454b7ad722.jpg

We're now taking pre-orders for the debut LP from Okonski, the solo project from Steve Okonski of Durand Jones & The Indications. It's an instrumental jazz trio record featuring Aaron Frazer on drums and Mike Montgomery on upright bass. The first track from the album is streaming here if you'd like to check it out.
If mellow piano jazz if your vibe, you might dig this record! So check it out! Plaid Room has an cream variant and Colemine has the green variant.

large_DC780_Purling_Hiss_DRAG_ON_GIRARD_SM.jpg

Back