Pre-Order Thread

some new boombooms from sundazed:

Going to have to get those Buck Owens. I celebrate that guys entire catalog.

10th anniversary Good Kid MAAD City reissues. I feel old hah.

Should be available elsewhere too?

Should be available elsewhere too?
Doesn't seem to have the bonus tracks, maybe new plates

FYI:

NBC’s Saturday Night Live has announced that Kendrick Lamar will be performing on the sketch comedy show next month on October 1 when it returns for season 48. Top Gun: Maverick actor Miles Teller will be hosting that episode.

It will mark Kendrick’s third time appearing on SNL as a musical guest. Kendrick is currently on his The Big Steppers Tour with Baby Keem and Tanna Leone in support of his Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers album.

FYI:

NBC’s Saturday Night Live has announced that Kendrick Lamar will be performing on the sketch comedy show next month on October 1 when it returns for season 48. Top Gun: Maverick actor Miles Teller will be hosting that episode.

It will mark Kendrick’s third time appearing on SNL as a musical guest. Kendrick is currently on his The Big Steppers Tour with Baby Keem and Tanna Leone in support of his Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers album.
yep. figured he would be on to promote something. makes sense that this is it now.

Jam session with Stevie Wonder? Dylan and Beatles covers? Deep cut setlist? Probably pressed at QRP or RTI with a RKS master? Yeah I'm down for this, even if it's not the full set. Weird they are puttin 14 tracks on 1xLP tho. But it's cheap

I have this on CD, some of the tracks are quite short and were intended for radio -- the real wtf is that it's only 14 tracks, the album on CD is a 2CD affair with 30ish tracks from different shows

Proto-Emo / Revolution Summer stuff. Really really good.

1664557548053.png

Wanted to share this because the lineup is insane and for a 90's music junkie like myself I can't get over this

Thrice/The Illusion Of Safety 20th Anniversary (Zia Exclusive)@Blue Twister Vinyl@Limited to 300

Thrice

The Illusion Of Safety 20th Anniversary (Zia Exclusive)​

Blue Twister Vinyl
Limited to 300

Back