Pre-Order Thread

This is gonna be a wide release with multiple colored versions. No need to FOMO panic buy.
I wouldn't say it was a FOMO buy - having those singles is worth the box set. I was put off by the price at first, but my husband knows they were my first fave Seattle band, we have multiple PJ, SG, Chris Cornell box sets, so it really was a no brainer.

I wouldn't say it was a FOMO buy - having those singles is worth the box set. I was put off by the price at first, but my husband knows they were my first fave Seattle band, we have multiple PJ, SG, Chris Cornell box sets, so it really was a no brainer.
Yeah, that comment wasn’t directed towards you, Knowing how you collected I woulda been surprised if you didn’t pick up the Box set. I was more addressing folks missing out on the limited orange pressing. No reason to do anything crazy. There’s gonna be other options even if you have to have it on colored wax.

This is the cheapest option I've seen so far too. Even cheaper than the black versions I've spotted. I like the orange one more, but not paying more for a color.
Yeah I like the orange better too, but it’s gone, and I’ve been happy with the Walmart variants so far (there’s a sentence I never thought I’d say).

This has a giant sleeve, doesn’t fit in any of my outers except the ones for box sets! Also doesnt fit in my Besta shelves although it does fit in the Kallax.

This one’s a big deal for me.

Just saw this! Very excited to finally get a copy of this one. Killer album

1660573705273.png

I knew they had this for sale digitally for several years now but they never did a vinyl release until now. This is pure grade A 90's Emo.

RIYL: Moss Icon, Indian Summer, Evergreen, Julia, Lincoln, and the most obscure stuff from the genre back then.

1660594870234.png

My friend gave me a copy of this record and I really dig it. Been sold out for a while on his store.

Back