Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 148429

That price tho..... oof.

Here's an actual preorder:

Little Payne - Limblifter This sounds like a fun eclectic indie offering. I am enjoying the single.

I'm excited to check this out. Their 1996 debut album was an absolute favourite of mine for a very long time.
(Their second album never hit as big for me though, and I've not yet listened to anything they've done since)

I also really loved the Dahle brothers' primary band, The Age of Electric, which I saw live a couple of times. I never did catch a Limblifter show, though. I wanted to see them open for Oasis in Vancouver in '96 but couldn't go. Oasis only played like 3 songs and stormed off stage that night and people wound up with something like a 75% ticket refund, which would have made it quite a bargain since Limblifter was the band on the bill I'd most wanted to see anyway!

Mountain Brews, the side project of Jake Longstreth (American Artist and co-host of the Internet Radio show "Time Crisis with Ezra Koenig"), has put their debut self-titled physical release up for pre-order on their bandcamp. Taking inspiration from the tasteful palette of the 1970s and early 80s and featuring contributions from Koenig and Haim, the album collects all of the songs from their first four EPs.

Only 11 black vinyl left as of posting this!

Link

Mountain Brews, the side project of Jake Longstreth (American Artist and co-host of the Internet Radio show "Time Crisis with Ezra Koenig"), has put their debut self-titled physical release up for pre-order on their bandcamp. Taking inspiration from the tasteful palette of the 1970s and early 80s and featuring contributions from Koenig and Haim, the album collects all of the songs from their first four EPs.

Only 11 black vinyl left as of posting this!

Link

I kinda think this is great but I also don’t know if it’s $40+ shipping preorder that I won’t get until mid October great.

The announcement of this was posted. Now it’s available for sale. Pricey.

Back