Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 147851

@Endtro @Lee Newman @wynn72 @KenKaniff and thanks to @soulsteprecords for introducing this wonderful artist to us.
Now with Emily, Town Mountain, 49 Winchester, Josh Hedley, etc. New West is stacked.

Yeah, it is definitely one of my favorite labels. I love Rounder and La Honda a whole bunch as well.

I already loved New West, then they just started grabbing and releasing new albums for artists I already loved like Emily and Josh Hedley. Seriously one of the best around right now.
And the reasonable prices for signed exclusives is a great bonus.

Top to bottom La Honda is my favorite, but they only have four artists at present.
With Colter holding down as anchor it’s a solid start. Local Honeys are playing at a bar here next like… Wednesday? Kinda thinking about going, but the gf might be at her max capacity for mopey country songs.

1659636720048.png

1659636732182.png

Limited one off Porcupine Tree live. Looks like they found a few copies of the House of Blues pressing too if you don't have it yet. These usually go fast and cost way too much on the secondary market.
Screenshot_2022-08-04-14-14-56-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

@musicjunkiegreg, just in case you haven't already seen this.

With Colter holding down as anchor it’s a solid start. Local Honeys are playing at a bar here next like… Wednesday? Kinda thinking about going, but the gf might be at her max capacity for mopey country songs.

Local Honeys are so good. Their new record is close to my favorite record of the year. Saw them with a full band for their album release show, they were amazing.

View attachment 147851

@Endtro @Lee Newman @wynn72 @KenKaniff and thanks to @soulsteprecords for introducing this wonderful artist to us.

Going to be a VMP and Indie Exclusive as well.

Ooooof. My copy of Farm came in with some of the worst looking non-fill ever. Looks like a damn trough through the first minute or so and there is a sliver on the run-in where I can almost see daylight. Glad I caught it before trying to spin it.

That's crazy! Good news is, this prompted me to open and check mine (arrived yesterday) and my copy looks great, so hopefully you get a good quality replacement. I haven't spun it yet, so I can't comment on sound quality.

Yeah I reached out already and they are going to have to wait until all the preorders ship before they can let me know.

I thought at first there was an issue with my wet clean and there was a bunch of water still; it looks that much worse in real life.
I didn't notice any issues with my black variant, but I didn't look all that closely at it yet...work has kept me from spinning it.

Back