Pre-Order Thread

Dang this just brought back some crazy memories. I need a “where are they now” Anticon edition.

Flying Mojito Bros - Greatest Hits

Cult DJs/producers Flying Mojito Bros have pressed a super-limited double compilation of their most celebrated releases to date plus an exclusive new track.

Known as the go-to guys for reworking all things Classic Rock and Cosmic Country, their much-demanded party weapons have been suckerpunching dancefloors for the past few years and it’s about goddamn time they were put together in this beautiful vinyl package. The release features 15 tracks, loosely mixed to offer a continuous listen in line with FMB’s famed mixtapes, but also allowing DJs to beatmix as they please. With only 500 units available worldwide, these will sell in a flash and become treasured artifacts.

It's not Green Rebel Motorcycle Club!

I could have sworn I just saw a MOV version of this album at my local store like a month ago.
You are correct ...it’s gone from being a hard to find record to a constant reissue ..mov numbered silver vinyl, mov regular black vinyl and now numerous coloured versions ...I’ll let them off as it’s a brilliant record

View attachment 142286

View attachment 142287

View attachment 142288

View attachment 142289

View attachment 142290

like a rock
like a planet
like a fucking atom bomb

View attachment 142263

It's not Green Rebel Motorcycle Club!

I could have sworn I just saw a MOV version of this album at my local store like a month ago.
I have the MOV, but this new issue will be split among 4 sides instead of 3, so it should sound better. Ordered the bundle with the demo LP.

LOL they just bumped the price up to $330 & $300 black to offset the 15% coupon. bastards! Was strongly considering this till they did that.

So now they r at $350 blk & $400 blonde. 😠

And then there is :

1655214724136.png

1655220470550.png

Back