Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 135289

I am really digging this.

1649710962345.png

Not a preorder per se, but Silvana Estrada shared the test pressing of her album "Marchita" on her IG stories, which is the first notice of the record getting a vinyl release. The test pressing had an RTI label, so I assume that is where the pressing will be done, which is great news. I just hope the mastering is quality too, because such an intimate and nuanced sounding album could sound amazing on vinyl if done properly.

Not a preorder per se, but Silvana Estrada shared the test pressing of her album "Marchita" on her IG stories, which is the first notice of the record getting a vinyl release. The test pressing had an RTI label, so I assume that is where the pressing will be done, which is great news. I just hope the mastering is quality too, because such an intimate and nuanced sounding album could sound amazing on vinyl if done properly.
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

@nolalady this information will likely be useful to you

So this is...a thing.
All Killer, No Filler 😬

I love obscure things so I checked this out probably a decade or so ago and was surprised by how much I ended up enjoying it if i'm being honest.. It's drastically better then the few extremely rough actual Charles Manson recordings i've heard. I doubt i'd ever actually buy a physical copy but it's not horrible at all imo and if it didn't have the horrific Manson name attached to it I bet many would enjoy it as a solid lost gem.

All Killer, No Filler 😬

I love obscure things so I checked this out probably a decade or so ago and was surprised by how much I ended up enjoying it if i'm being honest.. It's drastically better then the few extremely rough actual Charles Manson recordings i've heard. I doubt i'd ever actually buy a physical copy but it's not horrible at all imo and if it didn't have the horrific Manson name attached to it I bet many would enjoy it as a solid lost gem.
It's funny that it's his name that tarnishes it (swastika carved into his face not withstanding) since the family are the murderers and he's just the guy that talked them into it. What a weird group of people. But given how many famous musicians and writers admitted to liking him when they met him, it's interesting to ponder that other history in which he didn't try to start a race war. Remember that woman who tried to marry him before he died so that she could put his corpse in a museum? So much crazy surrounding his story.

It's funny that it's his name that tarnishes it (swastika carved into his face not withstanding) since the family are the murderers and he's just the guy that talked them into it. What a weird group of people. But given how many famous musicians and writers admitted to liking him when they met him, it's interesting to ponder that other history in which he didn't try to start a race war. Remember that woman who tried to marry him before he died so that she could put his corpse in a museum? So much crazy surrounding his story.

TBF as well I believe everyone involved in this album were not involved with the Murders at least from what I remember? I think this was all recorded after the trials were over for the girls as well. Yeah though, that whole thing is just insane and I truthfully have never went down the deeeeeeep Manson rabbit hole so I mostly just know the main cliff notes but he's clearly an example of how easy it is to start a cult if you have great charisma and know how to manipulate people and can live with yourself doing it. That's a heavy debate on who should get more blame but I know i've read up some cults over the years and it's insane how easy it is to brain wash the vulnerable especially if you preach in a way that gives them the notion that you're filling certain voids in there life. I remember woman wanting to marry him but never even heard that story and somehow am not even slightly surprised haha.

It is intriguing though when you look back at the "what if's" with him.. What if he simply doesn't listen to the Beatles Helter Skelter and Brian Wilson gives him credit on the song he "stole" and helps him get his music career started beyond the orgy's? Could just that have been enough to drastically change it or was he just too deeply messed up from his horrible childhood where the evil would have eventually oozed out another way anyways?

Sorry to get all deep on Manson but I haven't even thought about this stuff for probably once again a decade plus haha

Roadrunner needs to do a box set consisting of their first four albums. Also they should release the debut with the full original tracklist.
The band should officially release Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat on vinyl as well as release Crowz for the first time ever on vinyl. The fans would eat that shit up, myself included.

1649772255193.png

1649772305789.png

1649772330593.png

1649772357458.png

Back