Pre-Order Thread

No worries! Idk if this is something that sells out in 5min, 1 hour, or 1 day. Just trying to play it safe
I’d be able to do it. Question is, is there a purchasing limit? I want to get one for myself and I’d rather not get both of our orders cancelled due to a limit by mondo.

EDIT: There is, I believe. I don’t know if I can get it for both of us if that is the case

1638896086361.png

I
I don't think Jack Johnson has ever had a variant. Interesting. I wonder is this is the recent audiophile (ish) repress
I have a Barnes & Noble variant of this, but you definitely don't see too many for him. Hopefully Sleep Through the Static gets one though.

These are mighty tempting....

Screenshot_20211207-140541.jpg

We've got four Cash exclusive color pressings, and they're all money: his Sun Records debut Johnny Cash With His Hot and Blue Guitar, plus the Sun singles compilations Johnny Cash Sings Hank Williams, Now Here's Johnny Cash and Original Sun Sound of Johnny Cash.

In all, they combine 44 of the 61 songs The Man in Black recorded in his three short years at the legendary label. That includes career-defining numbers such as "I Walk the Line" and "Folsom Prison Blues," in addition to all-time country classics like "Big River" and "Give My Love to Rose."

Each LP is accompanied by a new Johnny Cash zine, diving deep into his singular and legendary life. Shipping in February.

@JohnnyCashFan

I’d be able to do it. Question is, is there a purchasing limit? I want to get one for myself and I’d rather not get both of our orders cancelled due to a limit by mondo.

EDIT: There is, I believe. I don’t know if I can get it for both of us if that is the case

Yeah not worth the risk!

I don't think Jack Johnson has ever had a variant. Interesting. I wonder is this is the recent audiophile (ish) repress
the pic says it's the Bernie Grundman master if that helps. i'm really tempted to pick it up but have been buying WAY too much lately.

anyone got any link for Licorice Pizza red vinyl?? thanks

It's still available at Nail City .. The UPC is 602438894727 so if you google that you can probably find another place or two but it's selling out quick.. I had just saved it at Zia in my cart and it's gone now there as well.

here's one more place..

It's still available at Nail City .. The UPC is 602438894727 so if you google that you can probably find another place or two but it's selling out quick.. I had just saved it at Zia in my cart and it's gone now there as well.

here's one more place..
i think 602438894727 is black normal one, i googled 602445048885(red) before, none have popped up other Zia, which i can't open their site weirdly
but thanks, ordered it from Nail City

the pic says it's the Bernie Grundman master if that helps. i'm really tempted to pick it up but have been buying WAY too much lately.
I believe that would be it then. Just spun my copy this afternoon and it’s very solid for what it is (and I like what it is). With that said last year that was $20 for the standard.

Attention Mitski fans:

Mitski created this exclusive soundtrack to Z2 Comics comic book 'This is Where We Fall.' Vinyl only available elsewhere in a bundle with the comic.

1638973006710.png

Back