Pre-Order Thread

Lucy Dacus Magnolia restock although you may never get it since they haven't shipped out the ones to the people who already ordered it yet.

Green is sold out but looks like there's still a decent amount of black ones left.
This is getting SO frustrating, LPs sold out again. I really want this album, but what am I supposed to do, check my Social Media every minute? I’m on her mailing list and no information for the fans before this drop. Even if she wanted this to stay a rare item, it would be nice if she made an effort in trying to to provide actual fans of the music with restocks. I mean I’m obviously not willing to give in to the Scalpers on Discogs or Ebay but I’m starting to believe it’s the sole chance of actually getting a copy.

1629147751756.png

Bon Iver has announced a reissue of their Grammy-winning sophomore album Bon Iver, Bon Iver in celebration of its 10th anniversary. The album is out January 14 of next year on limited white vinyl and is able to pre-order now. Also available to pre-order is a new t-shirt, available in a bundle or alone. Head to the Secretly Store to pre-order now.

The new edition features five songs from Bon Iver’s beautiful AIR Studios session, which captures the grand spirit of Bon Iver, Bon Iver and distills it into sharper focus, as Justin Vernon and Sean Carey perform the songs as a duo, on grand pianos and vocals only. These versions will be available in physical formats and across DSPs for the first time.

The physical release features a blind embossed version of the original cover art and an intimate personal essay from long-time fan Phoebe Bridgers recalling how the “massive, sprawling, unbelievably complex” album brings about both yearning for yesterday, contentment for the present, and collective hope for the future. The album’s iconic cover art has been reimagined to a minimal white-on-white, with a white LP to match.

This is getting SO frustrating, LPs sold out again. I really want this album, but what am I supposed to do, check my Social Media every minute? I’m on her mailing list and no information for the fans before this drop. Even if she wanted this to stay a rare item, it would be nice if she made an effort in trying to to provide actual fans of the music with restocks. I mean I’m obviously not willing to give in to the Scalpers on Discogs or Ebay but I’m starting to believe it’s the sole chance of actually getting a copy.
I understand the pain. It was miraculous timing on my part seeing a Reddit post about it this morning. The anniversary of this album just happens to be my wife's bday (Today) and this is easily her favorite album of Snoh's so it was a win all around on my end. She subscribes to her social media and has notifications turned on and still didn't know about this till I sent her the link, and luckily we got a black copy. Green sold out while it was in my cart. I think she did a drop last year on the same day, so maybe be REALLY proactive and get a calendar reminder for next year and hope she continues her trend.

Back