Pre-Order Thread

So is this for the one posted above?

Possibly, but maybe not. The Rough Trade release is on BGP & looks like a coloured vinyl reissue of an existing 2014 BGP pressing. Given that and the expected release date as a few weeks from now, I'm guessing The Carvery Studio master will be for a different label. (complete guess work though, maybe BGP are doing a new AAA master and can get it pressed quickly).

1620311755029.png

View attachment 98357

Man, I am here for this new album. the tracks I've heard have been great.

So if I'm reading that correctly, they'll be up at 3 AM CST? (the Mars volta records)
Ha yes that’s what it looks like! That’s a pain for folks in the States! I’m *assuming* these are going to be pretty wide releases so I’ll grab one in the morning. Hopefully I’m not wrong about that though. I do want Frances and Deloused.

View attachment 98357

Wasn't expecting to spend $70+ in the Andrew WK store today, yet here we are.

Ok this is for all the Shoegaze fans out there. This is an amazing album that came out this year. It's a Japanese band called Stomp Talk Modstone. The small label called Gezellig Records didn't know if they would press this or not, but in fact they are! Preorders go up 3AM Eastern for Bandcamp Friday tomorrow. Supposed to be a limited edition release. Don't skip this one!

RIYL: My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Ride, DIIV, Slowcrush, Tokyo Shoegazer, etc.

Back