Pre-Order Thread

UHQR Kind Of Blue preorder

Website is at a snails pace, so I called in my order.

1 (877) 705-2730
Nice! I’m assuming they’re going to have to make a shit ton of these. That first batch of 6k will go quickly. I liked the Classic Records release of this best so I’m assuming this will be similar with BG mastering both of them. Someday the website will load.

edit: I see that it is limited to 25k

Beware that the order will probably go through on Acoustic Sounds website. I kept getting an error with confirmation, but order shows it going through. Unfortunately placed an order three times though :rolleyes: gotta fix that but all lines are busy.
Close to same thing for me, but I only ordered twice bc I eventually saw a confirmation email for the first. Everything is slow, including the confirmation email itself.

this ones back in stock for anyone who missed it and wanted it!

Nice! I’m assuming they’re going to have to make a shit ton of these. That first batch of 6k will go quickly. I liked the Classic Records release of this best so I’m assuming this will be similar with BG mastering both of them. Someday the website will load.

edit: I see that it is limited to 25k
I believe they actually used the BG Classic Records plates for this one? I don't think Bernie remastered it again.

Oak Ridge Boys - Front Porch Singing - SIGNED - $25

this ones back in stock for anyone who missed it and wanted it!
Out of stock again... :-/

I shipped from PA on Friday to NY and it's already out for delivery today. Even went through Jersey City. That's the fastest I've had Media Mail ship in a while.
Glad it’s working for someone. I have two packages that have been sitting in Memphis since the 19th. I also have something I shipped to France in late March and it’s been sitting in Antigua and Barbuda since April 4th so I’m pretty much at a hate level with USPS right now. I never knew the West Indies was on the way to France.

Back